Established in 1991, In-Pulse Medical Services (IMS) also trading as Sussex Ambulance operate's a modern fleet of fully equipped private ambulances.
From our control centre based in Sussex, UK, we have the capability to deliver a comprehensive range of medical services worldwide.
In-Pulse Medical Services strives to make medical transportation a first class specialist service.
By giving individual attention to each and every patient and showing genuine professionalism, we can minimise patient trauma and anxieties, so ensuring continuity and excellent patient care.
- NHS Trained Crews
- Our Ambulance crews are trained to I.H.C.D Standards.
- Uniformed Crews
- Our uniformed crews all carry identity cards for your security.
- Medical Professionals Available
- Paramedics, Nurses and Doctors are available on all vehicles if required.
- Year Round Service
- We provide you with 24/7 service, 365 days a year.
- First Class Service
- We pride ourselves on being prompt, reliable and courteous.
- National Radio Links
- All our ambulances are connectd via a nationwide radio link ensuring fast response times.
- Satellite Navigation
- All our vehicle feature Satellite Navigation to make the journey more effective and reassuring for you, the patient.
- The system covers not only the UK, but the whole of Europe.
- Fully Insured
- We are fully insured for patient transportation throughout the UK and Europe, including airside at airports.
- Private and Confidential Service
- You can relax in the knowledge that we fully respect your privacy and adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Professional Memberships
- Sussex Ambulance are fully accredited members of the British Ambulance Association.
- The British Ambulance Association are the representative body for private ambulance services.
In-Pulse Medical Services base is situated on the A27 by-pass just south of Lewes, giving us an optimum level of access to all parts of the South of England. Should we be successful in gaining this contract we would locate a division in the Salisbury area
In-Pulse Medical Services staffing levels are to a very high standard. Staff used to undertake this contract would be suitable trained to IHCD Driver levels and hold certified First Aid at Work Certificates including AED, Entonox, Manual Handling. Oxygen Therapy to 100%.
In-Pulse Medical Services would provide purpose built leased and owned vehicles for this contract with facilities for Stretchered. Wheelchair and walking patients Wheelchair patients’ to be secured by webbing and the appropriate inertia Seat-belt fixings as in “best practice” guidelines, In-Pulse Medical Services have either ramps or tail-lift for ease of handling and health and safety protocols. Vehicles and equipment will be maintained and serviced at regular intervals as to comply with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
In-Pulse Medical Services also has a specialised Bariatric Ambulance to meet the needs of the ever-growing demands of the population
In-Pulse Medical Services provides optimum levels of people care taking into account dignity, privacy, cultural and religious beliefs at all time. In-Pulse Medical Services has a high standard of Quality Assurance, which is daily recorded and available for inspection.
In-Pulse Medical Services has always shown to be a reliable service. We aim to maintain our high standard by Quality Assurance forms that are completed by our clients and to continually look at ways to improve our service and reliability. In-Pulse Medical Services are registered members of the British Ambulance Association, who maintain an excellent standard of quality and professionalism of which we must adhere to within the private ambulance sector.
In-Pulse Medical Services operations staff are available 24 hours a day, should our phone lines be busy, a personal answering service will take your call and contact the duty officer immediately by pager. Our vehicles are fitted with a nationwide radio system, making contact with crews available as all times.
Our Quality is Your Assurance